Engineer - Eligibility Requirements
Why Engineering in Australia?
- Quality of education: Australia is a leader in all branches of engineering. Australia boasts of being the innovator in multiple fields. You can credit the country's success to the quality of education it constantly improves.
- Globally recognised degree: Australia is one of the most desired places to study engineering. Australian universities feature in the top 100 world universities for engineering consistently. With an Australian degree, you can make a career anywhere in the world.
- High salary packages: Engineers in Australia earn the highest salaries compared to the engineers in other countries. Whether you work for an organisation or you work independently as a consultant or freelancer, you are sure to make a handsome earning.
- Scholarships: It is an irresistible offer when an Australian engineering degree comes with a scholarship. You can drastically bring down your study cost by applying for all the scholarships you are eligible for.
5. Internship opportunities: Australia has world-class cities and they all host the world’s engineering giants. Companies of all sizes are present in Australia. Therefore you can work part-time, apply for internships, and gain valuable experience while you study and improve your career prospects.
Career options after course completion
- Mechanical Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Software Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Environmental Engineering