main-page-banner Explore visa options - Immigration and citizenship

Which Australian Visa is right for you?

Australia Visa and Migration process can be streamlined with our help

We understand that visa and migration process can seem very complicated and carries inherent risk if you are not careful with your application and documentation. We are here to simplify it for you.

As registered migration agents (MARN:  1791460, 2217765) with extensive industry experience, we can guide you through the process of selecting the right visa and applying for it correctly.
 you can check processing times information to our visa migration agent

visa Explore visa options - Immigration and citizenship

How do I know which Australia Visa I need?

In an migration counselling session, we’ll help determine which one is right for you.

We’ll look at your needs and background, as well as discuss your future goals so you that we can advise on the Visa that gives you the best chance to study and reside in Australia. It’s important to get this right, so speaking with our friendly consultants will ensure you’ve chosen well.

Information about all Australia visa types, requirements, the application process, fees and more relevant details.


You want to apply for Australia Visa?

Here are the different types of
Australia Visas that we can help with

Everything You Want to Know About Employer Nomination Scheme Visa(186)

Employer Nomination Scheme visa (Subclass 186) is for skilled employees to reside and work permanently in Australia after their employers nominate them for specific jobs. It requires an employer nomination, so it is trickier to get as compared to some other visas. However, the option to stay and work indefinitely in Australia makes the visa worthwhile.

applicant to apply for Australian citizenship. Your sponsor relatives can also come and reside in the country.

layer-933 Explore visa options - Immigration and citizenship
group-6-1 Explore visa options - Immigration and citizenship

A Detailed Guide to Temporary Graduate Visa (Subclass 485)

Are you an international student who studied in Australia for 2 years and got graduated and wants to stay further here? If so, you can apply for a Temporary Graduate Visa (Subclass 485). It is a transitory visa that allows onshore international students to reside, study, and get employment after their education in Australia. Depending on your educational qualification and citizenship or nationality, you can stay in Australia for two or five years and get work experience with the visa.

All you need to know about the 485 visa, processing time, eligibility and estimated fees.Take a look latest cost of 485 visa here..

Parent Visa (Onshore And Offshore)

This visa 103 lets parents live temporarily /permanently in Australia if their child is an Australian citizen, permanent resident or an eligible New Zealand citizen who is settled in Australia.

Ready to get started now? Visit our nearest
AECC Global australia or book an appointment now!
group-7 Explore visa options - Immigration and citizenship
group-8 Explore visa options - Immigration and citizenship

Everything You Want to Know About Employer Nomination Scheme Visa(590)

  • The Student Guardian Visa (Subclass 590) usually lets a legal guardian visit Australia to offer support and care for a person with a student visa who is aged less than 18 years. In exceptional situations, however, it allows a legal guardian to do the aforesaid things for a student visa holder aged over 18 years. The visa will not allow you to work in Australia as a parent or another form of a legal guardian, but there are certain things you can do with it. Keep reading to know what the student guardian visa subclass 590 allows, requires and more.
    Do you know more about Subclass 590 Conditions? AECC global australia will help you!
  • Student Guardian Visa does not allow you to bring your family members dependants.Check any other visas in our migration team.
  • If you intent to be the Guardian for more than one student in Australia, you need to notify the department for which student you would like your visa linked to.

A Detailed Guide to Student Visa (Subclass 500)

With Student Visa (Subclass 500), you can take part in a qualifying course in Australia for as many as five years and according to your enrollment. The form of course that you choose will dictate how long you can stay with it in Australia. Keep reading to learn more about the subclass 500 visa.
Latest Processing cost for 500 visa:

group-9-2 Explore visa options - Immigration and citizenship
group-10 Explore visa options - Immigration and citizenship

Everything You Want to Know about Skilled Independent Visa (Subclass 189)

Australia is an excellent destination for anyone who wishes to start their life over again. Foreign nationals migrate to Australia for the great work opportunities it provides as well as the quality of goods and services available here. The Skilled Independent Visa (Subclass 189) is an excellent option for skilled foreign nationals who wish to reside and get employment permanently in Australia. It is among the best-known visa streams in Australia, which comes with three streams: Points-Tested, New Zealand, and Hong Kong.

189 Visa :
• be in or outside Australia when making the application
• work and study anywhere in Australia
• sponsor eligible relatives for permanent residence

Skilled Nominated visa (subclass 190)

The Skilled Nominated visa (Subclass 190) allows nominated skilled employees to stay as long as they want in Australia, besides studying and working here. When the Department of Home Affairs grants you the subclass 190 visa, you will be a permanent resident. There is a component in the visa that allows travelling from and to Australia for five years any number of times. After five years, you can only re-enter Australia with a Resident Return visa (RVV) subclass 155 or subclass 157 in the capacity of a permanent resident. Read on for more information about the 190 skilled visa.

7 Explore visa options - Immigration and citizenship
8 Explore visa options - Immigration and citizenship

Partner Visas (Onshore And Offshore)

This visa allows the spouse or de facto partner of an Australian citizen, permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen to live in Australia.

Visitor Visa (Subclass 600)

As its name implies, the Visitor Visa (Subclass 600) is a temporary visa that allows you to come to Australia to explore the land, as part of a cruise, and/or for certain business purposes. There are six visitor visa subclass 600 types with different rights: Tourist stream (apply in Australia), Tourist stream (apply outside Australia), Sponsored Family stream, Business Visitor stream, Frequent Traveller stream, and Approved Destination Status stream. The visa comes with a stay period of three, six or twelve months.

9 Explore visa options - Immigration and citizenship

Speak with our experts

To get in touch with our expert team, simply leave your details below and we’ll call you for a FREE consultation.
arrow-right2 Explore visa options - Immigration and citizenship

Speak with our experts

To get in touch with our expert team, simply leave your details below and we’ll call you for a FREE consultation.

Student Testimonials

"I am ever grateful to the competent team for helping me attain my student visa in no time. The consultation and customer services they provide is efficient and excellent."
ECC Global provided great assistance on my student visa application in Melbourne, Australia. They made sure that I was on the right track as I extended my visa and kept me updated on the application process. Additionally, the team has been very approachable and always there to answer all my queries."

I have been a client of AECC Global since 2010. From that time, they have been helping me with all visa and education-related matters. I am very happy with their professional advice and friendly behaviour. So, I would like to recommend all to visit them for your migration pathway."

"I have been very impressed with AECC Global services, the whole team is efficient and knowledgeable. Thank AECC Global for your great support and guidance through my Professional Year Program and 485 visa."

"I had a very great experience with AECC GLOBAL. They were very cooperative at each stage. With the good guidance of Roldan I was able to decide what's best for my future. AECC has the best consultants over Australia!"

"Permanent residency granted! Thank you to AECC global for helping me with my Permanent Residency, especially to Sanjib. Thank you for all your time and effort. I highly recommend AECC global for your student visa, graduate visa and permanent residency visa. They have very friendly and helpful staff."
new-logo_white Explore visa options - Immigration and citizenship

Let's get social.

Speak to our Consultant