What is the Webinar about?
For the international students in Australia who require guidance in making a career in the Healthcare industry in Australia, whether or not they have an educational qualification in healthcare already, our certified education consultants will enlighten the audience on the various study options to achieve their career and migration goals in Australia.
- We will guide you through the potential career pathway, course options, and PR opportunities for the top five most popular healthcare occupations in Australia, including Register Nurse, Social Worker, Midwife, Physiotherapist, and Medical Laboratory Scientist.
- Our experts will be taking you through the latest updates about the July Intake for the popular healthcare courses.
- You will get an opportunity to interact and ask questions for 20 minutes.
Who is it for?
- International students without healthcare background but interested in exploring and studying healthcare courses as their potential pathway to PR.
- International Students who are overseas registered nurses or health professionals, looking for courses to upskill or as the pathway to higher education.
- An overview of the healthcare industry in Australia – educational outcomes, salaries and current & future job market scenario.
- Top healthcare courses for international students that could lead to PR in Australia.
- Best short courses for career advancement and pathway to higher education.
Time: 2 PM – 3 PM AEST
Date: June 25th, 2020
Student Placement Manager – Brisbane
Student Placement Manager – Sydney
Student Placement Manager – Melbourne