We’re here to support you
When it comes to visas and migration, the process and outcomes can be very daunting for a lot of people. You need a team you can trust to give you unbiased, correct advice
At AECC Global, we’ve got years of experience in handling every type and class of visa. While our counsellors can guide you on general visa documents if you are managing your own application, you have the support of our in-house migration agents if you need help with your visa application process.
- Our team of MARA Registered Migration agents can help with every type of visa including student visas, partner visas and skilled independent visas
- We speak over 21 different languages across our offices, so you can talk with us in a language you’re comfortable with (so nothing is ‘lost in translation’)
- We’re committed to providing you with ethical counselling and comprehensive support you can trust
Here’s how it works
- Step 1 – We learn about your situationTell us about your education, skills, and goals in our consultation, and we’ll ask some questions to establish your best chance of eligibility. Migration can be based on your health, skills, age, financial resources, English language ability, and family and business contacts in-country.
- Step 2 – Begin the application processOnce we’ve worked out which visa applies for your situation, we’ll go through the entire application process with you from start to finish. We’ll carefully check your application before submitting it and follow up with the authorities to ensure it’s still moving forward.
- Step 3 – Strengthen your caseBorder protection laws change all the time and also vary depending on your nationality. So, we’ll us our extensive experience to do our best to guide you in staying you’re well positioned for Visa compliance.
Everyone’s case is different
Which is why it’s important to choose a Migration agent with the right experience to know what you need to do. Our team thoroughly understands the latest Australian visa and migration laws and processes and manages hundreds of visa cases every year with exceptionally high success rate of visa grants. So no matter your background or position, we’ll work with you for the highest chance of success.
We’ll handle everything for you
Your course selection and visa application are important, but it’s also vital that you take care of the other things, like health cover, insurance, any English language requirements and financial aid.
We can help with all of this and more (including an application for Permanent Residency if that is the path you choose). We’ll cover everything in your initial consultation.Speak With Us Today
What our students say about us
Don’t just take our word for it, check out what our satisfied students are saying about us
"I knocked the door of different consultancies but they can’t make me sure that I will be studying in Australia. One of my friend suggested me and I came here. Finally AECC Global fulfilled my queries and guided me in every step. At last I got visa."
"AECC Global has always been guiding us throughout our visa journey. They are not hesitant to extend their helping hands and their ears are always ready to listen to whatever concerns we have."
"I was looking for someone to help me with my visa situation and luckily a friend recommended me to AECC and its one recommendation I can’t thank enough. AECC Global assisted me from getting a letter of offer for my education, acquiring a student insurance coverage for my stay, and finally arranging my visa."
"I am ever grateful to the competent team for helping me attain my student visa in no time. The consultation and customer services they provide is efficient and excellent."
"AECC Global provided great assistance on my student visa application in Melbourne, Australia. They made sure that I was on the right track as I extended my visa and kept me updated on the application process. Additionally, the team has been very approachable and always there to answer all my queries."
Talk with our Migration team
about your visa needs
We’d love to help you with your visa or migration goals. Get in touch with us to organise an initial consultation.