AECC Global Education, Visa & Migration Expo
STUDENT LUCKY DRAW PROMOTION
Terms and Conditions
1. The Promoter
AECC Global (ABN 14130141939) of Level 14, Suite 03 97-99 Bathrust Street, Sydney NSW 2000.
2. Who May Enter
The Promoter is conducting a survey of all students currently studying and living in NSW (“Survey Participants”). The selected number of Survey Participants to be invited to enter the Promotion as part of the survey process is 500.
For Lucky Draw Door Prize: Entry is only open to Survey Participants who:
- Pre-register online at https://www.aeccglobal.com.au/event/education-visa-migration-expo-sydney/ prior to 11th April 2019;
- Submit a minimum of one application before AEST 5:30 pm 10th April 2019 at the Promoter’s office below for gaining admissions at any of the institutions exhibiting at the Promoter’s AECC Melbourne Education, Visa & Migration Expo on 11th or 12th April 2019;
- Level 14, Suite 03 97-99 Bathurst Street, Sydney NSW 2000
- Attend the Promoter’s AECC Sydney Education, Visa & Migration Expo on 11th or 12th April 2019; and
- Provide valid contact details
Multiple entries are not possible.
Neither the Promotion nor the prize draw is open to:
- employees of the Promoter;
- parties to whom the Promoter has contracted work in relation to the Promotion;
- parties who are otherwise directly involved with this Promotion; or
- any immediate family member of the above-mentioned parties.
For Lucky Draw Door Prize: entry opens at 4.00pm on Wednesday 20th March 2019 until Thursday 10th April 2019 at 5.30pm AEST
There is no cost or fee to enter the Promotion.
5. Prizes and Prize Draw
The winner will be randomly selected from the Promoter’s database of Survey Participants (see Item 2 above).
If the winner is under the age of 18 years or is unable to provide proof of age as 18 years or older, the prize will be awarded to winner’s parent or legal guardian.
For Lucky Draw Door Prizes: Winners will be drawn on Friday 19th April 2019 at 4.00pm AEST at AECC Sydney – Level 14, Suite 03 97-99 Bathrust Street, Sydney NSW 2000.
6. Total Prize Pool
- One (1) DJI Osmo Pocket Camera valued at $599 including GST.
- Three (3) Fitbit Charge 3 at $182 including GST each.
- Three (3) Pre-paid visa cards at $100 including GST each.
7. Notification of Winners
The winner will be notified by telephone and email within 3 days after the draw. Winners must claim their prize by within seven (7) days of the date of notification.
8. Publication Details
Results of the prize draw will be notified to all Survey Participants by telephone and email and published on https://www.facebook.com/AECCGlobal/
9. Exclusion of Liability
(a) The Promoter makes no representation nor provides any warranties as to the quality, suitability or merchantability of the prizes offered.
(b) The Promoter is not responsible for any losses associated with any change to the value of any of the prizes.
(c) To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not liable for any loss suffered or sustained to personal property including but not limited to consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omissions, deliberate or negligent, by the Promoter or its employees or its contractors or its agents in connection with supply of the prizes awarded to the prize winners.
(d) The Promoter’s decision on all matters pertaining to this Promotion will be final.
(e) The Promoter is under no obligation to provide reasons for any of its decisions.
(f) The Promoter is under no obligation to engage in any form of correspondence whatsoever with entrants or their representatives in matters relating to the Promotion.
The Promoter collects personal information from all Survey Participants in order to conduct the survey and to complete this prize draw. If the requested information is not provided, the Survey Participant will not be eligible to participate in the prize draw or to claim a prize and their entry may be discarded.
To the extent that there is any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any other published material, these terms and conditions will prevail. By participating in the survey, each Survey Participant acknowledges that these terms and conditions are legally binding.