Australian Technical & Management College
The Australian Technical and Management College (ATMC) is a nationally recognised institute with campuses located in Sydney and Melbourne.
It is an ideal education provider for those seeking to undertake the Australian Computer Society Professional Year Program.
|Tuition Fee||Upfront payment option|
The ATMC Difference
- Flexible monthly payment options available
- Great Internship opportunities at IBM and other internships through Barkers Burke
- Up to 80 hours of Free PTE Academic preparation class
- Small class sizes with personalised attention
- Full access to all college amenities and facilities including career support, library service etc
The ATMC Professional Year Program Consists of the Following Four Components
- Communications and Performance in the Australian Workplace
- Entry and Advancement in the Australian Workplace
- Professional Environments (PE Online, provided by the ACS)
Did You Know?
ATMC provides internship opportunities with IBM for meritorious students who have enrolled with their Professional Year in IT.
What our students say about us
Don’t just take our word for it, check out what our satisfied students are saying about us
"Absolutely one of the best! Received excellent service and guidance and very accommodating! "
"I have been very impressed with AECC Global services, the whole team is efficient and knowledgeable. Thank AECC Global for your great support and guidance through my Professional Year Program and 485 visa."
"AECC is very helpful and efficient. They helped me a lot and they are very professional. Good service and good quality."
Looking to apply for Professional Year Program
at Australian Technical & Management College?
We will guide you through everything, and additionally
you will be guaranteed a scholarship when you enrol through us.